Whilst you’ve been in lockdown, we’ve been busy planning how to deliver the best and sweatiest workouts… without compromising your safety. We’ve made some exciting new changes and are ready to help reignite your fitness journey and AWAKN your inner power.
The precautions we’ve put in place are to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the community and everyone who walks through our doors; from the team to visitors and of course, you!
We will continue to review and update our health and safety standards with guidance from health officials, to ensure that we are doing our part for the community.
Any changes to any of the below and processes will be posted on this page.
– Full studio deep clean and electrostatic fogging that kills all types of bacteria and viruses.
– Our team will have extensive training around our safety measures and will wear PPE, but don’t worry we promise they are smiling behind the masks!
– Signage and floor markings for social distancing guidance will be visible.
– Thorough cleaning and changing of filters in all AC units. This has also happened throughout Jubilee Mall to provide better air quality.
– Extensive cleaning procedures before and after trading hours. Plus, full studio and equipment sanitising in-between each class.
– Top-grade hygiene products available in and around the studios; including sanitising wipes and solutions.
– We’ve also added mandatory temperature checks for the team and members upon arrival.
– No contact, just easy online class bookings, as usual.
– Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes and no later than 5 minutes before class – this will allow us to have smooth flow and avoid congestion.
– Contactless journey and one way foot traffic through reception area.
– Pre-order your favourite protein shake when you arrive and it will be ready for you at the end of your workout – easy and contactless.
– Showers will be available if absolutely necessary, but we ask that you arrive in your training kit and shower at home where possible to limit numbers in the changing areas.
– 1 towel per customer will be available, but these cannot be taken into the studios.
– We’ve shaken up our timetable.
– New class concepts. But don’t worry, the same AWAKN energy will be there.
– Reduced capacity to ensure no sharing of kit and enough room for sweaty social distancing.
– Our superstar trainers will be ready to deliver you an incredible workout whilst maintaining a safe environment.
– Foot fives, a cheeky elbow tap when no one is watching and loud celebration chanting are all approved in lieu of high fives.
We know that you’re bursting to get back into the studio, but if you are currently experiencing any COVID symptoms please stay home and take care of your health first. Head to www.111.nhs.uk/covid-19 for advice on what to do next.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this strange and difficult period for us all. But, we will be back soon and stronger than ever.
Let’s do this Canary Wharf!